TAG: MAGER MGR-SCR3(LA) SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / THREE PHASE / POWER REGULATOR / HEAT SINK
Control Signal: E: CON 0-5V; F: CON 0-10V; G: CON 4-20mA
Power Voltage: Power regulator--three phase, 380VAC (three-phase four-wire); Air cooled fan--220VAC
Output Mode: Phase output
Load Current: 25A, 40A, 80A, 100A, 120A
Dimensions & Mounting: Overall Dimension: see F1; Installation Dimension: see F2; with heat sink and air cooled fan
THREE PHASE POWER REGULATOR (SIMPLE TYPE)
● The input circuit of the main circuit adopts three-phase four-wire connection, no phase sequence requirement.
● SCR is a high current component, so please
● When the three-phase load adopts the Y-connection method, the neutral point of Y must be connected to the neutral line; if the neutral point of Y is not connected to the neutral line, the three-phase load needs to be relatively balanced.
● When the module is used for the load with load power greater than 15 KW, it is recommended to use a suitable heat sink, and apply thermal grease between the heat sink and the SCR backplane, as well as cold air to cool down.
● Module protection: Please use the semiconductor high speed fuse to protect the load and module from overcurrent.
|Rated current||25A 40A 80A 100A 120A|
Attention: When the operating power is greater than 15KW, be sure to install a large radiator.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.