TAG: MAGER MGR-SCR(LAH) SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / THREE PHASE / POWER REGULATOR / HIGH LOAD CURRENT / HEAT SINK
Control Signal: E: CON 0-5V; F: CON 0-10V; G: CON 4-20mA
Power Voltage: Three phase, 380VAC (three-phase four-wire)
Output mode: Phase output
Load Current: 200A, 250A, 300A, 400A
Dimensions & Mounting: Overall Dimension: F1; Installation Dimension: F2; with heat sink and air cooled fan
THREE PHASE POWER REGULATOR
● The input circuit of the main circuit adopts three-phase three-wire connection, no phase sequence requirement.
● SCR is a high current component, so please
● If the load adopts Y-connection, the neutral point cannot be connected to the neutral line, otherwise the SCR will lose control.
● When the heat sink temperature exceeds 75 °C, the over-temperature protection will be automatically turned on and stop the module from working. At this time, only the power status LED is lit.
|Rated current||200A 250A 300A 400A|
|Built-in fast fuse||yes||no|
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.