TAG: MAGER MGR-SCR(LAH) SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / THREE PHASE / POWER REGULATOR / HEAT SINK
Control Signal: E: CON 0-5V; F: CON 0-10V; G: CON 4-20mA
Power Voltage: Three phase, 380VAC (three-phase four-wire)
Output mode: Phase output
Load Current: 40A, 65A, 75A, 90A, 100A, 120A, 150A
Dimensions & Mounting: Overall Dimension: see F1; Installation Dimension: see F2; with heat sink
THREE PHASE POWER REGULATOR
● The input circuit of the main circuit adopts three-phase three-wire connection, no phase sequence requirement.
● SCR is a high current component, so please
● SCR has a built-in fast fuse for overcurrent and short-circuit protection. If the fuse is blown due to overcurrent, be sure to replace it with a fuse of the same specification. Please do not increase Amps of the fuse arbitrarily!
● If the load adopts Y-connection, the neutral point cannot be connected to the neutral line, otherwise the SCR will lose control.
● If the load power is too high or the heat dissipation is not good, consider air cooling device to cool down the module.
|Rated current||40A 65A 75A 80A 90A 100A 120A 150A|
Attention: When the operating power is greater than 15KW, be sure to install a large radiator.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.