TAG: MAGER MGR-3X(A) SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / AC TO AC (AC INPUT AC OUPUT) / SMALL SIZE / THREE PHASE/ ZERO CROSSING/ HEAT SINK / DIN RAIL
Control Voltage: 85~265VAC (such as 100VAC, 110VAC/120VAC, 200VAC, 220VAC/230VAC, 240VAC or customized control voltage)
Control Current: Ultra low input current, ≤20mA
Load Voltage: 480VAC
Load Current: 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 40A
Dimensions & Mounting: 75.5mm*45.5mm*93mm; DIN rail mount solid state relay with heat sink, and screw terminals
COMPACT THREE PHASE AC-AC SOLID STATE RELAY
MGR - 3:[Three phase] - X:[Compact] - 48:[Load voltage 480VAC] - A:[Control voltage 85-265VAC] -25:[25A] -Z:[Zero-crossing type]
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.