TAG: MAGER MGR-3A SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / AC TO AC (AC INPUT AC OUPUT) / THREE PHASE / ZERO CROSSING / HIGH LOAD VOLTAGE
Control Voltage: 85~265VAC (such as 85VAC, 100VAC, 110VAC/120VAC, 200VAC, 220VAC/230VAC, 240VAC, 265VAC or customized control voltage)
Control Current: Ultra low input current, ≤20mA
Load Voltage: Three phase, 24~1200VAC (such as 24VAC, 36VAC, 48VAC, 110VAC/120VAC, 220VAC/230VAC, 415VAC, 440VAC, 460VAC, 1200VAC or customized voltage)
Load Current: 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 75A, 80A, 100A, 120A
Dimensions & Mounting: 105mm*74mm*33mm; Panel mount solid state relay with transparent cover,metal base and screw terminals
THREE PHASE AC-AC SOLID STATE RELAY (HIGH VOLTAGE TYPE)
MGR - 3: [Three phase] - A: [Control voltage 85-265VAC] - 120 :[Load voltage 24-1200VAC] -25: [25A] -Z: [Zero-crossing type]
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
Note: Specific voltage can be customized.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.