TAG: MAGER MGR-1AD SERIES / SOLID STATE RELAY / AC TO DC (AC INPUT DC OUPUT) / ONE CHANNEL
Control Voltage: 70-280VAC (such as 85VAC, 100VAC, 110VAC/120VAC, 200VAC, 220VAC/230VAC, 240VAC or customized control voltage)
Control Current: Ultra low input current, ≤10mA
Load Voltage: One channel, 5-120VDC ((such as 5VDC, 12VDC, 24VDC, 36VDC, 72VDC, 84VDC, 96VDC, 120VDC or customized voltage)
Load Current: 10A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 75A, 80A, 90A, 100A, 120A, 150A
Dimensions & Mounting: 57.4mm*44.8mm*28mm; Panel mount solid state relay with transparent cover,metal base and screw terminals
AC-DC SOLID STATE RELAY
MGR - 1:[One channel] - AD: [AC-DC (AC input-DC output), Control voltage 70-280VAC] - 12 : [Load voltage 5-120VDC] - 25 : [25A]
● If the load current is 10A, a heat sink must be equipped; if the load current is 40A or more, an air-cooled radiator or a water-cooled radiator must be installed.
● When the load is an inductive load, be sure to connect a varistor in parallel with the output terminal, whose voltage value is 1.6-1.9 times the load voltage.
Note: Specific voltage can be customized.
1) When selecting the rated current of the solid state relay/solid state module, please consider the corresponding Derating Factor .
2) You can visit Resource to view and download files.
3) You can visit Products to view and learn about other products.
4) You can visit Information to view and learn about solid state relays/solid state modules knowledge.
5) You can also visit Help , or Contact us to get more support.